Field technicians learn how to fix complex machinery. Manufacturers demonstrate new features and capabilities of their equipment. Doctors simulate complex medical procedures. First responders learn how to apply new methods of critical care.
What do you want to learn using Enduvo?
- Students have direct contact with experts in a 1:1 learning environment.
- Educators quickly evaluate a student’s progress with assessments that are integrated into the courses.
Manufacturing & Technology
- Remote workers learn about complex equipment before going into the field.
- Product developers collaborate to accelerate prototyping and visualize products in the market sooner.
- Practitioners educate patients about upcoming procedures.
- Providers improve the accuracy of their diagnoses without invasive procedures or surgery.
Enduvo makes it easy to integrate virtual and augmented reality content into your training programs.
Research shows that we remember 20% of what we hear, 30% of what we see, and 90% of what we experience. Simply put, experiential learning tools are more effective than traditional teaching methods.