Updated on 29 May 2018
We will treat all your Personal Information (which is information pertaining to an identifiable individual, also known as “personal data”, “personally identifiable information” or “PII”, depending on your jurisdiction) as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). As a company, Enduvo shares your concerns about maintaining the privacy of personal information collected on the Internet. This document describes the use of any Enduvo Website, e-commerce tool or the purchase of its goods or services constitutes and the required consent for Enduvo’s collection and use of personal data as outlined below in connection with its family of websites (the “Website”).
1. Collection of Personal Information
Enduvo generally collects business contact information from or about you.
The types of Personal Information Enduvo may obtain or that you may choose to provide include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number)
- Business contact information (such as job title, department, and name of organization)
- The content you provide (such as photographs, comments or other information provided via web forms).
Enduvo and our service providers may collect certain information by using automated means, such as cookies when you visit our websites. The information we collect in this way may include:
- The home server domain names, type of computer, and type of web browser of users to the website;
- Aggregate and user-specific information on which pages users access.
Internet cookies can save data about individual users, such as your name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by you, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by you. When you revisit the website, Enduvo may recognize you by the Internet cookie and customize your experience accordingly.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected
Enduvo may use Personal Information it collects from you or about you to:
- Establish, develop and preserve its business relationship respectively with you and other individuals with whom it deals,
- Create, establish and administer your accounts,
- Respond to your inquiries,
- Provide the products or services that it offers, or receive the products or services that it requests, and ensure that all related transactions are supported and implemented,
- Authenticate the identity of customers contacting Enduvo by telephone, electronic means or otherwise,
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements; and/or
- Allow Enduvo to meet contractual requirements relating to the products and services provided to customers.
Enduvo may also use Personal Information it collects for internal purposes, specifically, for:
- Solving technical problems,
- Calculating overall usage statistics,
- Marketing and promotional purposes, product development, and content improvement. Unless otherwise required by law, we will obtain your opt-in consent before we send you communications related to marketing and promotion.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Unless noted otherwise on this website, Enduvo will not disclose to third parties any Personal Information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which you voluntarily provide to Enduvo, except to the extent (i) permitted by law; (ii) necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g., subpoenas); (iii) in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of Enduvo, in accordance with applicable laws; (iv) or to protect the rights or property of Enduvo. Enduvo will cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
Student Information provided to Instructors.
4. Rights regarding the processing of Personal Data
You have certain rights regarding the personal information Enduvo maintains about you. We also offer you certain choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
You may opt out of the collection and use of certain information, which Enduvo collect by automated means when you visit our websites.
Enduvo will comply with anti-spam laws which apply in your jurisdiction. Moreover, users may at any time opt out of having their Personal Information used by Enduvo to send promotional correspondence to the user, by contacting Enduvo by email or postal mail at the address(es) below:
2601 W. Lake Ave.
Peoria, Illinois USA 61615
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to Enduvo, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your Personal Information. You may withdraw any data protection consent that you have granted to us at any time with effect for the future by sending an email to the address mentioned above.
Following registration, you may request that we provide you the information we hold about you. Upon request by postal mail or e-mail Enduvo will provide you a summary of any Personal Information retained by Enduvo regarding the user. You may also modify, correct, change or update Personal Information that Enduvo has collected by the Website or may cause your personal record to be blocked or removed from Enduvo’s database by contacting Enduvo via postal mail or e-mail indicated above.
5. Collection of Personal Information from Children
Enduvo does not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly market the Website or its services to children. No one under the age of 13 should submit any Personal Information to Enduvo and/or the Website.
6. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Information
7. Security of Data
The security of individuals’ personal information is important to Enduvo. We are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information you provide or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We use SSL encryption on our websites via which we collect Personal Information.
8. European Union Data Protection
Residents in the European Union are entitled to certain rights with respect to personal information that we hold about them:
- Right of access and portability.The right to obtain access to your personal information, along with certain related information, and to receive that information in a commonly used format and to have it transferred to another data controller;
- Right to rectification.The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure.The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restriction.The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information; and
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
You may also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law. In some cases, our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
9. Updates to our Global Privacy Notice
10. How to Contact Us
2601 W. Lake Ave.
Peoria, Illinois USA 61615